Thread: This Time - Twenty Year Review of Constructive Trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I used to think that controlled demolition was the means for bringing down those towers and certainly building 7. But now I have come to see that perhaps it was a combination of controlled demolition and scaler wave technology. We find concrete completely pulverized and steel melting but paper not burning? But, yes, clearly the only folks who saw airplanes hit those towers, were the ones watching TV.
    In my mind controlled demolition is scalar tech. The blasts are timed by accelerometers detonating the charges sequentially in the timing of the resonance that the previous blast, amplifying the reverb. Nicola TESLA allegedly built a small device that would detect the resonant frequency of a building and tap a brace accordingly. He could make the entire building shake and potentially bring it down.

Thanks for pointing it out. I had not thought about the paper. Effectively melt the steel without creating all the heat. Like an old laser - amplify the light between two aligned mirrors. The top explosion against the foundation. That explains being able to bring both buildings down in such a small footprint. I watched a video that showed flashes going off on lower floors, top to bottom.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-26-21 at 08:07 AM.