Thread: Lawful Money redeemer prepping for meme stock short squeezes in a rollover IRA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I read through this in its entirety and may have found myself having more questions than answers.

-the sample of recipients you showed on the mysql db, who is the audience receiving this (is it supposed to be government? just curious, because those few email addresses look somewhat spammy and I certainly could be wrong)
    -could you explain the purpose and intended goal of this filing in just a few sentences as if I were a 10 year old, I know it's complicated and there's a lot of moving parts in that filing, but just the overall objective

Since COVID is part of your document, are you aware of Bechamp and Pasteur's different theories of health and sickness? You have taken many of us to a different battlefield with moving from endorsing private credit to redeeming public money, I feel as if you are putting up a damn good fight in Pasteur's germ THEORY (and virology), but are you aware of Bechamp's Terrain Theory model of health/disease? Here's a link https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdffVJbFxb96/ On his deathbed, Louier Pasteur, the champion of Germ theory that helped create our current allopathic medical system, along with big Pharma and it's billion dollar sick people industry, had these final words to say on his deathbed “Bernard [Bechamp] was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” — Louis Pasteur. My statement and question here David is this: you are putting up a strong and noble battle using the commonly known model of germ theory/virology that we are all taught, but are you perhaps winning on the wrong battlefield? I mean this with absolutely no offense…*I just like sharing what I've learned and always ask questions. This forum always blows my mind away with impressive knowledge, even when I can't admit to fully understanding everything I hear back.

Edit: Apologies David, I just noticed this in your post
    When the service on the US Treasury is complete - one witness is my process server, the other is myself - PENDRAGON. Then we might see the Treasury Bubble I am speaking of burst. I offered China the $20M Lien for $50M way back when, maybe 2012. Buying Colorado would have been a good investment even at that price. They passed my offer up in silence.
    Last edited by teamsnowden; 09-20-21 at 07:10 PM.