Thread: Lawful Money redeemer prepping for meme stock short squeezes in a rollover IRA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    -It's interesting that the current proposed solution for triggering the AMC/GME squeeze and market crash is leaning towards ComputerShare. You of all people David, as well as readers of this forum who are struggling through the previous messages as I admittedly am, will appreciate this. ComputerShare enables us to register our shares of a stock in our name, instead of a registering to the broker (eg Fidelity), each share we REDEEM as our own, creates less opportunity for synthetic shares to be created in a dark pool exchanges by hedge funds such as (Citadel). Oddly enough, if we REDEEM our shares, it appears to be our REMEDY. Call me crazy (I've been called worse anyways) but this sure sounds like lawful money redemption. 513.33 M shares is the AMC float and 63.17 M shares is the GME float. So if we redeemed the smaller float, GME as shares in our own name without the brokerage, we can technically force the (currency of) stocks to go from elastic share lending/creation to an inelastic finite currency like Lawful Money with it's $300 Million constitutional "float." I think you've said it was or is a Bank Holiday or something grand when that happened and I think the market crash would be the 2021 version of this, as it will cause the economic crash, liquidity issues, and transfer of wealth from the greedy hedge funds to the common investor.
    P.S.

In as simplistic of terms as possible, am I in danger?
    I have a brain trust of redeemed minds. So it is not fatal to have intentionally cultivated an asynchronous (tattoo) "fatal" arrhythmia to avoid the psychic disease infiltrating the root system of the human chakras. I have severed the heart-line with the transfected root system of the human forest in order to survive. Therefore I am not the one to ask.

It reminds me of the Irishman in BRAVEHEART, praying and smiling. WALLACE inquires, What does God say about me? The Irishman replies, I am pretty sure you are fucked! ACIM (A Course in Miracles) states clearly - Above all things be not afraid of it.

So I am not going to go contrary to the posts herein and all the attachments. We are living through some very deadly times. I am in an environment where I see enough attrition to believe the VAERS system buffers us from half a million dead at least. I am witnessing enough media control to believe that the night crematoriums are burning a lot of bodies, but have not seen it. That is a potential intel. Search a map of crematoriums and find a high point in the night - look for smoke.

Then again, especially with the bifurcation echo (see items 8 and 32) one stops seeing massive depopulation as a bad thing. Spaceship Earth needs a break to take a breath and re-balance nature.

Your post is compatible. I will sleep and add more.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-27-21 at 04:10 PM.