Quote Originally Posted by joseph3r View Post
"The pieces of a puzzle rarely reveal the entire image until they are assembled". I've been told that when too many coincidences happen in a short amount of time they weren't coincidences but a plan. Too many things have happened and are happening in a short amount of time. Early this morning I caught an article on Yahoo that was removed soon after about Wuhan scientists wanting to release corona virus in bat caves to inoculate them and it was titled:

"Wuhan scientists planned to release coronavirus particles into cave bats, leaked papers reveal".

I'm not going to dive into it it's just another piece to the puzzle. So we have the pandemic, the national debt approaching 29T, the stock market and world economy on the verge of collapse, "inflation", insurrections and civil discourse, the slow degradation and collapse of society, extreme weather and environmental changes, climate change?? I'm a nut job when I say the word "depopulation".

I agree with all this when it comes to lawful money redemption as we are redeeming something real that is ours as compared creating and loaning out synthetic (fake like FRN) shares. When it collapses and it's gonna collapse I hope a lot of people have a plan or exit strategy. Have you created any trusts to safeguard all assets?
I think the pandemic and vaccine are smokescreens… just as Christmas was for the Federal Reserve Act. We've got troublesome vaccines and 5G worldwide rollouts. I'm long known to have controversial viewpoints that don't border being shot down and called "conspiracy theories" but every day seems to expose a lot of conspiracy theories as more factual than theory. I take a lot of heat for it and that's okay by me. Might be time for me to re-read Revelation.

I know there's a section of the forum dedicated to Trusts, but I don't know that I understand Trusts 101 or have the ELI5 version of Bishop Castle either. Another can of worms that I'll open soon.