Thread: Introducing LEGION

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Frontline Doctors and FOX News both

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Fails because ... main stream media is reporting on the genocide?
    I have made three comments into the parties email list (post #2) and it would seem to be having a fruitful effect. Larry is trimming things down, dismissing plaintiffs who are not government employees and pruning argument to the Mandate, safety and process of the NAV. I think the attached summons might be worthy of printing out and framing.

https://rumble.com/vofkzh-remdesivir...kill-seni.html

I am not sure how Dr Bryan ARDIS comes through linked as a video, but it is worth considering how the panic in both America and Europe was fabricated by remdesivir and midazolam mandates respectively.

You might just look for the video on the Dr ARDIS Show.

The figures are on the government websites. It would seem that only people foolish enough that they want to be fooled will accept the NAV now, and I suppose that kind of foolishness should go anyway.

Dr Carrie MADEJ is there too and has an interesting anecdote. A woman venomously against the NAV went into the church for that message and came out inoculated! So I think that was a clear warning above what I have been emailing to her. I am familiar with Colorado Springs especially - multi-level megapastors at the height of commercial priestcraft. Especially the home church orbiting the megachurch - relentless psychological rape!

P.S. The Plaintiff was not very specific about the small change in the revised complaint. But I think I found it:

Name:  Amendment Doc 30 1 November 2021.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  138.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images