Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
MJ, this is a very nice logical path to follow in its basic workings. I find though as I attempt to apply it things get gummed up by my own ignorance. So here is my attempt to understand the purchase of a house (including the land).

As per the deed the property that I have right of use too was granted to me(grantee) by Jane Doe(grantor) for a consideration of $FRN's (here is another trust). So to start the grantor, Jane Doe and I become the grantee or by accepting the benefit the beneficiary. Now in NJ the original grantor was the King (a sovereign). Once all the paperwork is done the deed is sent to the asset registry of the State to be filed. To my knowledge this is only the workings of the equitable title not the legal title which was never granted by the King (really only the Duke of York). So this would make:

NEW DEED
Jane Doe - grantor (not sovereign ?? little confused here)
State - Trustee (property is within Their survey)
Me - beneficiary (the benefit is right of use)

ORIGINAL LAND PATENT
King - grantor/settlor (sovereign)
Crown Temple - Trustee
24 Proprietors of New Jersey - beneficiaries

Now as beneficiaries we can sell this right of use to others. Where is the legal title?
It does not appear that the King ever relinquished that title. How does that carry over to the STATE of NEW JERSEY is where I am confussed also. Can the King still have legal title?

Any comments would be appreciated.
Thank you
Mark Christopher.
To sell it would be blasphemy against thy neighbor, to give it freely would be a honorably noble gesture.