Thread: High Court of Chancery

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, it’s not upstairs here . Be happy to scan it on up . Should be easy to spot provided I locate the right case of references . Generated a thick binder of law library copies .

I can not be certain of the time frame . I’m remembering this study being before I got neck deep in the Buck Act and Government in Trust .

Still a few specialized Judges . There are something like 19 or 21 authorized Federal tax case Judges that circuit ride out of DC . If you can get to them rather than be duped into IRS Tax “Court” . If you’re charged criminally they are easier to schedule . But a lawyer doesn’t seem to know about such things and represents you right into acquiesce to an unqualified personage presiding .

What a racket .

I also consider this part of an effective questioning of Trust in traffic matters . Trust matters belong in Equity . The Traffic Court is usually an administrative function often openly overseen by a Magistrate .
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 05-23-11 at 02:35 PM. Reason: missed a para
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.