Thread: Fun with Lawful Money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would replace Ownership with Highest Title. In the parameters and context of martial rule (unless somebody would please produce a Treaty of Peace following the Civil War) we find that the trust involving fiat in America conveys the Ownership, even of the money itself to the military might in place. This is the 1863 Trust - IN GOD WE TRUST. Here is an example of it in action:

I placed a $20M lien on the Security Agreement, Accepted for Value against the fungible fidelity bond of the chief judge and attorney general when they violated my right to a speedy trial. Within hours of the Lien going into place, January 7, 2009 the chief judge changed his Oath of Office to exclude God - outside the Trust. Note that the AG's oath is bogus as it was not subscribed in the 30 days prescribed by law but it never had the Name on it anyway! The form of the oaths is outside the scope of the Constitutions and statutes - swearing without expression of the punishing authority - my mother's grave... a stack of bibles. Form of Oath. Form of Affirmation. These officials have gone rogue and are running vacant offices - fine; for the people who do not understand the forum. In my opinion, the people who do not understand are still in need of governance. I prefer it that way.

One can break out of the box - the parameters of the trust by, not declaring yourself a peaceful inhabitant; but by being one. [Melchizedek did not fight, he blessed Abram as a priest does. Abram did not pay him in money - he was given the material spoils of the battle.]

If one appeals to the 3000 year-old trust, protection of the Blood Sacrifices (animal and human [Christianity]) in order to survive the Golden Calf Imagery (Israel) then they accept that form of monetizing of sin. The Levites - from levah, Leviathan prevail in the priestcraft. One finds themselves immersed into the Israeli Occupation by being in Diaspora (Jews) or Paul's Roman Welfare State (Christians) - read Romans 13 sometime with Shikamaru's and others' posts about Roman fascism in America. The Income Tax of killing off your prize livestock to appease an angry and bloodthirsty God has been converted in Christian America because you Christians ran to the Ultimate Sacrificial Lamb - Jesus CHRIST of Nazareth for your Atonement. It is still the monetizing of sin and you are still considered liable for the Income Tax in the scope of that trust parameter and survey.

One can break out past and superseding those parameters by Election. Which of course is nothing you can control - Election means some higher authority chooses - but you can accept Election by Nominating yourself. This is where a true name comes in handy. At least you can cry Misnomer and abate pleadings into other trust systems rather than haggle about whether you are Legal Name (of trustee) or LEGAL NAME. - Worthless!

Beyond Moses salvaging Israel and its newer sect Christianity [forged out of Jesus' inner apocalyptic mystery cult and Paul's house arrest on the Roman Welfare State's dole] I suggest you consider the Election of Melchizedek, prior to the formation of Israel (Abram before Abraham - begat Isaac and Jacob [Israel]).

Gen 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
    Gen 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
    Just the same though, you just deferred all ownership to God - the Creator of the Universe (The Trust). By being Elect though, you certainly get to enjoy highest title to your honestly secured stuff by utilizing lawful money.

Pro 11:1 A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.
    Utilizing the private credit from the Fed forms a first lien on anything you buy with that "money". It is tainted - your title.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-26-11 at 01:26 PM.