Thread: Fun with Lawful Money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    but that the evidence of our common law is contained in our books of Reports, and depends on the general practice and judicial adjudications of our courts.
    The Record. In current society this means the Authories requested in Appeals. The appellate court justices are forbidden to practice law as found in the state constitution. You have to convince them with common law. It is still metaphysics but that is as real as it gets. It is not disqualified by appertaining to Persons (facades which bear corporation-like features of suing and being sued) with Standing in the court.

This is what is in application the Lesson Plan (Instruction Set) here on this Website. He who holds the Record is in Authority. That is where the Power is, and for that power to apply you have to put it in repository with a competent clerk of court. By doing so you become judge-like in that Act. That is what Judges do - Instruct Clerks. In the example I described above I bought a copy of the Register of Action in the persecution against me that described a Five-Year Review on my case. Four and a half years later they picked up the Prosecution and when I brought this up in open court (on the Record) the chief judge presiding Vacated that Review from the Register of Action. So I put the RoA from before, and the RoA after being falsified into the federal evidence repository and proceeded with a billing cycle based in the facts (true judgment) called Waiver of Tort.

Case law is common law. All common law is, is case law.

That was a hard lesson for me to learn - from a second-year law student/relative at a family reunion. It is true. We call upon Authority of the Record - finding of the facts and considering standing opinions - to pursuade the arbitrator (judge) to see things our way before ruling.

That is what you must mean by real common law, presuming that you are correct.

This is why Michael Joseph and I are hashing through the parameters of the Trust. You can have different systems and the one that you apply by reference to 1933 is the application of FDR's War through the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act. The Lieber Code is still quite influential albeit Congress took measures to mitigate martial rule in America in 1973. The martial rule left in place is about preserving the Fed from the run underway through redeeming lawful money. So back to that:

Actually it's REAL simple, 'Those who have gold make the rules'. I.e. they have real ownership that's not subject to anyone else's rules. Americans lost their gold in 1933, so they no longer have real ownership...
    If that were the sum total of your point then I would dismiss you for being a defeatist or troll. The objective here, in my mind is to provide people with reproducible mental models (mathematics) with which they can find reliable results in getting the best benefit and wealth (energy) from their property and property rights. Within the scope of the fiat (1861) IN GOD WE TRUST it may be best to accept that the state is in ownership and allow the state to do its job as such, with relationship to you as the peaceful inhabitant...

So thank you again MJ;

[See Attachments.]

You have shown me some new points about Mordecai in the advent of a minor holiday - Purim from the Book of Esther. I imagine you are describing that event as an example of priestcraft. In my experience and biblical reading, that transcribes to the Khazarian Elite in the METRO 1313 article I linked earlier. This is a 1995 attempt to describe the effects of the Municipal League and that is the same heritage of the Levites.

Some of the earlier texts we see Queen Esther [hidden] saying "I drink no wine with Haman." Going to Jeremiah 35 we see that those of the house of Rechab and Hemath drink no wine - even in the Holy of Holies. For THEIR father told them not to...
    From the Essene and Eboinite aesthetic teachings most likely Jesus and his inner mystery cult would have abstained from wine too. Therefore by allowing them to drink at the Last Supper, the whole Prophecy of Zachariah was set askew; Judas not returning with a purchased sword to execute Jesus - Peter selling their coats for two swords, therefore misinterpreting the entire objective of the stabbing and finally with the whole gang falling asleep in the Garden instead of praying with Jesus who desparately wanted to know what had changed about the prophecy. He kept waking them up to help pray for the answer but they were passed out drunk, unable to hold their liquor.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-27-11 at 10:10 AM.