They are most likely operating in Bankruptcy Administration .

When I came back for my private meeting with the Magistrate in Burbank , it was an interesting exchange . We were in a small meeting room . Decked out with a conference table , one big swivel rocker on one side and several chairs on the other . No bailiff or any one else in the room .

When we got through he had ordered me to community service . About three times the normal I come to find out .

Anyway I said “Well , I guess you’re going to do what you’re going to do when you’re dealing with the national bankruptcy . “

He rolled his eyes to the ceiling , smiling a big grin , his hands behind head and rocked back in his chair saying “ Oh Mr. ( me ) this has nothing to do with bankruptcy . “

I said “ It does when you realize the International Monetary Fund is the Real Party Of Interest .”

He fell further back in his chair and just about lost his balance . Feet off the floor and all . Rocked back down hard with a sallow look and said “Our business is concluded .” pushing a copy of his report order across the table . Did not make eye contact .

That is when I knew even Magistrates at the city level were aware of the real situation .