Thread: Legal name = mark of the beast ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and give unto God what is God's.
    I interpret this as you seeing what I see. Money of that time (and now) contains images (graven) or imprints of the beast. The Beast’s mark or image on such, may have led to ‘money’ of the beast being referred to as the ‘mark’ of the beast. Books of etymology support the conclusion (albeit a circumstantial one) as to why in 1611this English word was used as the translation of the original Greek. I also see that money that originates from Caesar is Caesar’s and not of God.

I take notice that I did not enter this age with any ownership and I shall not leave it with any ownership. I also take notice that I was, I am and I will be.
    Who is giving you notice? God does not need notice, God is knowledge. If you allow God to flow through you than you would ‘know,’ not ‘take notice.’

Therefore what is a date in regard to my existence?
    I see that dates are a concept of man and not of God. The question before us was in reference to a concept that existed before the here and now. The response was to show the nexus to the here and now.

I also take notice that my people asked my God for a man-king [Trustee]. The State is a Nullity absent God. Because what man has the power to transfer rights in to another body of men?
    Man can be deceived into giving up his ‘rights.’ This is the essence of ‘free will.’ God will not transfer ‘rights.’ The question is, is one of man or of God, and of which God?

The Mark of the Beast has been around since Eden.
    The concept of deception has been around since Eden. The specific form of deception inquired about in the OP came later as a concept of money, as representing a proxy for the future exchange of labor.

I take careful notice that it was a son of Cain that built the first city. Society requires Trust, yes?
    Joining a society requires trust. One who joins with blind trust may be foolish. A society accepting membership into their society requires no trust of them for you, but may accept one’s giving of trust (from you), blind or not. They may try to hold you to the pledge of trust, blind or not.

first in the hand - labor; then in the forehead - full faith. If you are looking for the Mark, you will be deceived for it has always been there.
    As given above, the OP was about a specific reference to a form of deception and not to the general concept of deception itself.

It is simple - Trust God. Any other trust is mis-placed and is leaning on a false rock. But my Rock is unmovable - God's Word is the same yesterday [first Age] today [flesh Age] and tomorrow [Age to Come].
    This last part appears to be a perception you hold that I do not see. What I see is much different. God only spoke through man, using the language of man. The ‘word of God’ may be metaphorical. The truths in the messages originating from God are universal in all languages of man and in all ‘dates’ (Ages) of man (our being and existence).

For the record, I am not one of 'religion.’ I see the messages expressed in the Bible, and find truth in them. I am one of and with truth, not belief. Also, I wish to express my appreciation of your post.
    Last edited by RThomas; 06-08-11 at 03:11 AM.