Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
What you are saying is to forego the R4C process altogether in the future, when dealing with "tickets", and just pay the fines in order to keep a valid driver's license.

It sounds as if you feel I should not be taking this any further since I have a wife and children to look after. Either you feel I am not experienced or knowledgable enough to take this all the way or you feel it is not worth the chance being a family man.

I have heard you mention on several occasion that you drive on the roadways without a DL card carrying only a certificate of search on your true name to provide to any LEOs you may encounter. Have you ever been stopped while driving a car?

Forming the truth on the record is important and valuable. This entire exercise will get the truth on the record. What you are suggesting is that the STATE will act in dishonor no matter what truth I present which could land me in jail. You feel that, for me, it is not worth it or I am not ready for that challenge yet.
Absolutely not. The Refusal for Cause process is quite valid and successful. You are misconstructing what I am telling you so please be careful.

You R4C'd the process and the clerk/magistrate has not ignored you. If they were ignoring you then there would be a warrant out for your arrest right now. You would be charged for Failure to Appear too. So pull it together and think about this.

You have had your driver license revoked. You are being presumed the fiduciary responsible for settling the charges and that may be because of the signature - doing business as - SURNAME, ANTHONY JOSEPH. You have declared a business/commercial relationship that is contrary to the doctrine emerging lately here and in the brain trust.

I suggest you better read more carefully, my posts on the last page.

Unless you would rather be the purist and drive your children etc. without a valid driver license card. If you get into an accident there is a good chance that your insurance company will refuse to fill any claim from you, because they consider that an Out. They may retain the right to presume that revokation is a slur on your competence, not some political/financial position.

If you want to be bonded against immediate arrest next time you are caught speeding or running a STOP sign, then pursue the renewal of your driver license. The General Bond rule in admiralty is 2X the amount of the injury. Typically you will find running a STOP sign costs about $125 in fines. You want to get it on the record that having that bond in place is valuable to you. Otherwise you may have to pay it out of pocket, the $250 bail bond and do it from the Booking Area of the local jail, where they do not accept cash any more.

If you understand the trust structures being examined around here enough to influence a police officer's decisions to arrest you and impound your car, then you are way ahead of me!

AJ: I am prepared to do that today but I am not the trustee. I am the beneficiary of the ANTHONY JOSEPH SURNAME constructive trust and defer any obligations to settle the charges to the State Treasurer as the trustee. If the State claims ownership over that trust, then I feel it unappropriate for me to be forced into that fiduciary responsibility.

Magistrate: ...

When I wrote:

AJ: I am prepared to do that today but I am not the trustee. I am the beneficiary of the ANTHONY JOSEPH SURNAME constructive trust and defer any obligations to settle the charges to the State Treasurer as the trustee. If the State claims ownership over that trust, then I feel it unappropriate for me to be forced into that fiduciary responsibility.

Magistrate: ...
That "..." - what comes out of the Magistrate's mouth next, that is what I want you to get on the Record. I want you to walk out of the courthouse with a settlement, in peace, so that you can sit down to your computer and let us know exactly what happened. Don't forget to carry your audio recorder!

Regards,

David Merrill.