Thread: Registration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I don't believe it is the actual living soul, or the physical land/soil, that is "registered". It may be in a spiritual sense since when one "registers" in the normative and conditioned way we were taught, our trust is placed in man and his creations rather than in our Creator. However, in the sense according to man's law, what is actually being registered are vessels and surveys that re-present the living and the physical without actually being the living and the physical. What is left is for the creators to persuade, coerce or convince the living soul to accept the representation and then act as directed by the creators of the representation.
    You are entirely correct. My writings were deficient in clearly expressing your wonderfully written post.
    Allow me to clear it up by saying that with regard to people, it is one's labor and assets that are pledged. The name is what's registered. The name is a title or trade name.
    With regard to land, the abstract of the land is pledged and it shall also have a title.

Titles are registered, but the title means nothing without some substance to back it.

Excellent points. Thank-you for your participation in cleaning up the intent of my writings.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-18-11 at 05:18 PM.