Thread: Registration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I cannot disagree. The line I draw is at lawful money by demand.

I do not have a bank account or birth certificate. I do not have a SSN. When I informed the Credit Union they had to remove the SSN from "my" account, they closed it, forgiving a $4K fully withdrawn Letter of Credit. There you see clearly if you factor in they called my Dad and asked them to give him "my" SSN. He did not and told them if he knew it, he would not give it to them.

P.S. If I want a driver license I simply inform the Department of Revenue that I have no SSN. The Registrar is about the SSN - as a taxation vehicle. It is the Taxpayer ID # that allows the Register to look like some kind of bond on you.

42-2-107 If the applicant does not have a social security number, the applicant shall submit a sworn statement made under penalty of law, together with the application, stating that the applicant does not have a social security number.
    If I wanted to marry with the extra pressure to avoid divorce, that the State Statutes offer as a benefit, I can get that without registering as a fiduciary.

(II) Notwithstanding the provisions of subparagraph (I) of this paragraph (a), if an applicant for a professional or occupational license, commercial driver's license, or marriage license submits a sworn statement, together with the application, stating that the applicant does not have a social security number, such applicant shall not be required to provide a social security number on his or her application as required in subparagraph (I) of this paragraph (a).
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-19-11 at 02:45 PM.