Thread: Registration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    There they go! They want a security from you by way of a sworn statement.
    Or they are trained avoid being on the hook for ANYTHING so they only go by 'regular folk do'. (Possibly related: CYA).

Manager: Why are there ten purple muffins sitting in the pickup window?
    Waiter: He (pointing across the room at you) ordered ten purple muffins so I put in the order--see look. (holds up the written order)
    Manager: Oh. I see. Then he has to pay for this!
    Imagine you are a fiduciary told to only give $1000 to a woman named "JENNY PARKER". Wouldn't her sworn statement buffer you from liability? Considering the other side of the coin can be insightful.

Possibly relevant: evidence.

42-2-107 If the applicant does not have a social security number, the applicant shall submit a sworn statement made under penalty of law, together with the application, stating that the applicant does not have a social security number.
    Instructions for the DMV clerk on how not to: lose their job, get arrested, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. If I want a driver license I simply inform the Department of Revenue that I have no SSN. The Registrar is about the SSN - as a taxation vehicle. It is the Taxpayer ID # that allows the Register to look like some kind of bond on you..
    Additionally, one can simply evidencing (and make clear) that driver-license-PERSON is to "operate" in the "not domestic" sense.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-20-11 at 02:35 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.