How’s this for a twist:

Infant gets smuggled in from birth; has foreign mother gravid from a U.S. soldier. Infant has foreign b/c.

The U.S. soldier drops the ball and does not certify the child.

The child now becomes adopted by another U.S. citizen and again parent the ball drops and does not certify the child. Is this child a resident so far?

This adolescence living in the United States for sixteen years attends school no questions asked until its time to get a job. Adolescence uses a friend’s ss#, employer questions, adolescence discharged.

Why did the child use the other ss#, because no one explained why it was needed?

Adolescence thru adulthood is somehow is issued a state issued license, today police stop say you have a license but it’s suspended. Finds out why; pays fines; BMV happy it receives the legal tender but said no drivers licenses for you because you have no ss#, now go get one.

The SSA says no ss# for you because you don’t have a U.S. b/c. so adult gets a temp b/c from the state and a tin from the irs and still everything is not in a suitable condition for proceeding or functioning properly.

Is this adolescence up till now an alien lawfully admitted for residence in the United States although the adolescence is not a natural born citizen even though this adult is thirty-five years of age?

The adult is now married to an U.S. citizen status does not change, has to hire an immigration lawyer for active citizenship now on waiting list.

What strikes me funny this is for an identification card in the IC 9-24-16-2 (i) ineligibility to be issued a Social Security number; not for a IC 9-24-6 and then you have this "Lawfully admitted noncitizens can get many benefits and services without a Social Security number. You do not need a number to get a driver’s license, register for school, obtain private health insurance, or to apply for school lunch programs or subsidized housing",

Then you have this university saying under the Q & A: When I am ready for the written test, what do I have to take to the BMV?

I can see why so many people get frustrated when they need something to make a living with.

I have not found what amended by P.L.14-1992, SEC.50 is talking about; I’m sure it out there.

Somehow this arrow has to make it to the bullseye.