Thread: Redeemed Lawful Money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have found it worth pondering - now that I see somebody blatantly declaring the Demand and Intent across GRANT's face, What is it exactly that renders a bill unfit for circulation?

If the Quick Stop clerk refused to accept your $50, called 911 and that got to the Treasury's Secret Service, would that constitute you rendering the bill unfit for circulation?

Not that I fear for you Jaro; I doubt you are getting into such trouble. The reissuance of evidence of debt is in the dominions of federal reserve banks - according to the Fed Act and §411 and I doubt the SS will risk exposing all endorsers to be Fed banks. I think it might be safer though, to use water-based inks so that you could wash it out with soapy water prior to the SS or police arriving. - No harm done.

Thank you for the lessons!

I am playing with the substitution that obligations of the US are not evidence of debt. US notes are to be redeemable in gold.

Since 1861 America has been justifying fiat with Emergency. I think of US notes in the form of FRNs as one step closer to Real Money - but the official position is that gold is not money at all - it is an asset against TAIL Risk.

That means management of the conditioning of the PROGRAM - SDR's. TAIL risk management is simply keeping the people thinking that it is somebody else who is Beneficiary.

BRICS becomes BRICI (Indonesia replaces South Africa for the fictional currency basket).

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

I think to clearly see my point you have to get perspective of the two discussing this in the video. You have a US Senator allowed for a moment, to acquire the official position of the Chairman of the Federal Reserve. With that in mind play it through at least twice.

My point being that defacing currency might just be a matter determined by the Fed bank/shopkeeper saying he does not like to see the stamp across GRANT's face. I do not believe that US notes, in whatever form, are true money when the Chairman of the Federal Reserve does not even believe that gold is money.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Notice the young woman to BERNANKE's right enjoying what a crackpot that Ronald Ernest can be...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-15-11 at 11:13 AM.