Thread: 'We the People'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I hope it not unfair to LB so I will explain my impressions.

It was a long time ago now that I got on the PAC website and pretty quick, because I was not studying The Red Amendment - LB's book, he began to attack and belittle me. So be warned that I have a bad taste in my mouth. I am not objective and have not researched out what I have to say, in the same tone that I am too tired to read his paper.

He wrote a book that is flawed, in my unstudied opinion. I don't remember exactly why I decided that though. LB's website structure is the business plan for his book. People earn money by selling his book. I think whenever you buy a book, then you are encouraged to become a commissioned salesperson for it. But in the nature of books, people only buy one of them. So the people who stay on the PAC Website, all five of them, are more driven about The Red Amendment than I am about redeeming lawful money here. Sadly - being on my wrong side anyway, LB seems to have made his own bed.

The concept though that you present, maybe LB's theory - or maybe he adopted it - I have never studied it past the most fundamental flaw. Men did not sign the Constitution. States signed the Constitution through representatives with hands to scribe signatures, speaking for the States. Therefore the concept that those men were party to the Constitution is very limited and the idea that the signatures expired with the men is nonsensical enough that I have never delved into it enough to form an informed opinion.

If you can explain why I might be wrong about that though, I might pick up the paper tomorrow, after a good night's sleep.

P.S. I just remembered...

Tim TURNER's RAP/RuSA reconciled the flaw by saying the Consititution was signed by 56 people. That would mean the Signors of the 1776 Declaration of Independence. There you are starting to make some sense in the inheritance concepts. But then TURNER's habitual lying about military support, international support and funding interfered with me studying that out too.

For a spell, Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire was attempting to usurp Tim's Presidency and lectured on a Talkshoe. I grabbed the fuller show and snipped an interesting segment relating to Patroons, New York and that it never became part of the quorum to ratify the Constitution. This applies to some of my family history and me hashing through my perpetual inheritance from the original Patroon charter etc.

Dr LIVINGSTON Presumes Fraud.
    Dr. LIVINGSTON about NY.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-27-11 at 04:28 AM.