Thread: The first constitutions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It is a difficult movie to discuss without ruining. Think Love is substituted for Responsibility and you will get my point about self-governance. I plan to relate this to Resulting Trust in a few posts yet but find it difficult to get around how subscribing every thought to Jesus CHRIST (title - annointed - Messiah), meaning complete relenquishing of free agency, for the Elect is the only key to getting off a prescribed Plan. Throwing it all away is the only way to gain it all.

Ten years ago I took responsibility for all the debt. Sure! - dismiss it as that Crazy Planet Merrill. All I am saying is that is what I signed my name to - the agreement between me and the Bank and Fund, there it is published in black and white. When they fell into dishonor (thirty days) I awoke wondering what form Judgment would take - September 11th, 2001. You can look at the dates for yourself. I am not lying about the events I am telling you of and you will recall that the Stock Market shut down for the proverbial three days. [Funny how I was doing some carpentry work and Air Force One, carrying President BUSH came in on an irregular flight path - banking to show the Presidential Seal plain as day... (Colorado Springs). I mean so close I could inspect the tread on the landing gear too.] That Stock Market Door, we will walk past it for now, but remember where it is, okay?

They (Mattathias Yohannan of the DAMON family) made the choice to throw it all away and instead the potential for having everything became very real. So we open up a few shortcuts.

Enter the door at about 1670 with the Red Tree - the Rosenbaum - carrying seventy souls to New Utrecht - Manhattan Island under the banner of the Dutch East Indies Trading Company,

...move quickly on to the next door and find yourself in front of the Van Pelt "Manor" in c. 1790 where Master Mason George WASHINTON greets the village children waiting until last for young Peter VAN PELT to put his hand on his head - in a style of Samuel (Saul) and Nathan (David) to offer a word that would stick with him like an annointing:

At last, after many anxious scannings of the road, they saw him riding toward the little school-house, and the children lined up and waited until he approached. Litte Peter VAN PELT was on the end of the line, and he was the last boy to whom George Washington spoke; and to little Peter he looked very tall, as he came near to him and
    laid his hand on Peter's head.

"Be a good boy, my son," said Washington, "and you will be a good man."

Little Peter VAN PELT probably remembered this admonition, but how far it shaped his life's course is not known. He did grow up to be a good and a great man, entering the ministry and achieving fame throughout the county. When Washington died, Peter VAN PELT delivered a sermon...
    Like I showed you, the milestone is kept safely in the Brooklyn Historical Society with a small collection of WASHINGTON memoribalia. One consideration is that the photo behind the milestone preserves its original biblical intent as a monument.

Another consideration is the preservation of that monument - Van Pelt "Manor" - is not a manor at all.

However, author Harold D. Eberlein states: "there never was a duly and legally constituted Van Pelt Manor and this appellation has no defense whatever on any historic grounds.
    Historically speaking then, my ancestors never relenquished the original charter for British fealty! Manorial law is British and the Van Pelt Estate is still under the original Dutch East Indies Trading Company charter. You might think maybe so but the door opens on modern-day Milestone Park in Brooklyn, where the stone building was finally torn down after a fire in the 1950's.

People may not get concerned with why Milestone Park is named so, maybe they do. Something that I am sure few people consider is that the historical story is standing on a separated portion of physical land! There is a fifteen foot-wide easement.

Then again, that door may only work right from Planet Merrill!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-12-11 at 09:05 PM.