Thread: Currently being denied my deposit with demand to redeem lawful money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you all for responding to my original post. Also, I must thank you, David Merrill, for taking the time to put together the "Federal Reserve Act -- Remedy" video which sparked my interest into researching lawful money, and also for the kind words above!

I will go through and answer the questions or address any statements which were made. All quotes are taken from David Merrill's response on 07-29-11 at 09:14 PM...

They are vacillating because they do have a legal obligation to accept your restricted (or non) endorsement.
    I was researching my bank and looked them up on the FDIC website: http://www2.fdic.gov/idasp/main_bankfind.asp

If you search for the name "Bremen Bank and Trust Company" you will see the same disclosure which I found when I looked up my bank:
    My Bank Name is a state-chartered bank that is not a member of the Federal Reserve. Therefore the primary federal regulator is the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).

So just to clarify, even though my bank is a state-chartered bank, and according to the FDIC website, is not a member of the Federal Reserve, 12 USC 411 would still apply to them?

How long have you had an account? Do not answer if too personal; Do you get Social Security through this bank account?
    I have had an account with this bank for about 15 out of the last 20 years. For five years, when I attended college out of state, I did not have any relationship with the bank. I do not receive Social Security through this bank account.

Scribble your name followed by neatly printed SURNAME and followed by a period.
    What is the purpose of the period? Does it signify the end of the legal fiction created by the State?

I interject here that I may be missing something but I find it strange that you are extending such a courtesy...
    Yes, in my opinion I omitted a few details which materially change the context of my situation and may help explain why I have taken the course of action I have.

I live and work in the same small community the bank branch is located in. Everyone in the bank knows me by my first name, knows my parents, knew my grandparents etc. I work directly with the bank when one of their loan officers require a tax return to renew a line of credit or loan a mutual client of ours some funny money. I am a CPA and have worked in public accounting, mainly preparing income tax returns, for five years.

If you are not giving them the benefit of fractional lending on your funds on account, why would they be giving you interest? You might even offer that up if you want to explain that you understand the situation.
    I offered this in my initial meeting with the Branch Manager. I will offer again as that information may not have been passed along to the Bankster and the legal department.

At this point I am wondering if you are awaiting approval before you will actually tender the instrument for the transaction? Or is it there on the countertop with your non-endorsement on it?
    I am not awaiting approval. I understand the bank has a legal obligation to accept my non-endorsement. I had all my checks properly negotiated and ready to be deposited when I walked into the bank to let the branch manager know that the Bankster gave the go-ahead for the non-endorsement.

However, I am awaiting the receipt of the letter from the bank outlining their position. I should receive it in the next few days and will sanitize it and post it here asap.
    Last edited by karl nathan; 08-01-11 at 10:40 PM.