Thread: Lawful Money Setoff > Parking Ticket

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic job there Psyop ! Not exactly how I did it but you got the job done just the same. Yes, I did get David's message, thank you for posting.
    If you got any other items outstanding on the record you can also get a copy of driving record and for each items account # use a 1099-C on it, this cleans it off the record, closes that account. The paper forms are triplicates, one you keep, one goes to the county court (NOT DMV) because the county court clerk is a public trustee, 3rd copy goes to CID office for IRS. Now that you know you can do that do not abuse it though or they will shut you down and you will have to go through some red tape to get the same thing done, live as a peaceful inhabitant, when you need the key of knowledge it will be there for you.

I have been a busy man lately working on some other things besides taken care of the family that is why i had not been on here in a while, have been really busy with removing the birth name from the debtor side to the creditor side and eventually into pure equity, it has been quite a thrill ride so far, but once i do will probably just hire an accountant that knows how to do all that stuff, but at least I will know what is being done so that i can oversee there is no fraud.

Coresource has almost completely gone local, no more on the internet other then to post meeting announcements, this comes from a lot of reason besides hearing a recent conference call of an older gentleman who had spoken about when the internet first went public his local group had one of the first patriot sites to ever go online and talked about the monthly visits from federal agents and they eventually told him that is why the internet went public was to keep track of their type of groups activities. Sure they can still track things we do, not denying that, but I am not going to make it easy on them.

Cheers and congrats to your success!
    Last edited by motla68; 08-19-11 at 02:13 AM.