I can understand why you would cross out item #4, but not items #3 and #6 , this seems to be refusing both private and public services at the same time?

Thank you for the info on what type of trusts, will look into that more. My initial discoveries back in 03/04 were from finding something called the Hill Burton Act in which I pretty much forced the hand of a hospital to setoff a debt. The general information of this act only gives a certain exclusivity for being able to do this, BUT after reading the Act itself I found that " any " hospital receiving federal benefits must adhere to the rules when servicing indigenous peoples, a copy was provided of the Act and also a copy showing the proof to them that they did received federal benefits they did setoff the account and sent me a bill showing a 0.00 balance. I figure they just did not want to go through the hassle of dealing with that and me finding something else if it failed or something. The name has been flagged somehow because they have not billed me for any other time after that, even when I had to bring my son in a couple times.

After telling these guys what I had done and the other success we had more recently they came up with their own plan of action.