Thread: A regular deposit of lawful money.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
    "I have an agreement with BofA such that only lawful money goes in, and only lawful money comes out - no conversion of labor to Fed credit." -Rock Anthony

"To properly respond to this I would need to see the actual wording. My initial response would be that I see some merit in the ‘no conversion of labor to Fed credit, but, as contracts are fluid and any subsequent action can novate prior actions ‘at the end of the day’ what did you accept as ‘lawful’ ‘money?’" -RThomas
    The agreement can be seen by clicking here.

Basically, all deposits and withdrawals are subject to my demand for lawful money per 12 USC 411.

I recently upload an image to the downloads section, signaling a warning against step number 5.

The agreement I have with Bank of America effectively bypasses step number 5, where those checks are "endorsed by the recipients."

Effectively, I do not endorse Fed credit for deposits, nor do I endorse Fed credit for withdrawals. What the bank does in between those deposits and withdrawals is not my "direct" concern. I would like to think they adhere to banking laws and do not co-mingle lawful money deposits with Fed credit. If the bank does indeed co-mingle, then the bank has to suffer the consequences if it is caught!
    Last edited by Rock Anthony; 09-04-11 at 02:42 AM.