Thread: IRS forms a Lien against the American Taxpayer for $14.3T

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for that additional information/observation.

So far I seem to be the only one observing that the number is in brackets with a minus sign following. This is saying that the taxpayer owes the Treasury $14.3T and has quit paying up. I will go into it further tomorrow because that jumped right out at me for the timing. This will take some tricky composition to explain in a post or two so I will throw some items at you now, and catch up tomorrow after some more investigation. For those who do not know me, I believe in the metaphysics of law - that when the record is properly formed things happen beyond the power and authority of men, even properly seated and sworn-in justices.

The date of the Amendment is August 12, the Eve of August 13, 2011 ten years after the BoE [proof of service] for all the debt in the world and exactly 30 days prior Judgment Day - September 11th, 2001. Last month, in hindsight that lien against the taxpayers was exactly what I was expecting to see. August 2nd was the day that Congress raised the Debt Ceiling and avoided Default so that should not have deteriorated the good faith and credit of America. Yet America took a hit anyway - same day, August 2nd. - Right in Robert E. BLACKBURN's face (exclusive original cognizance of the US).

I knew something would be happening ten days later on August 12th/13th.

Picture yourself a taxpayer. There is now a lien against you. That means that the Treasury gave up on the Income Tax for American sustainabilty of debt maintenance. That is a pretty significant statement and I reserve the right to revise that as more information comes in. Before lunch/chess I found out some things, and discovered how difficult researching the Notice of Lien might become.

The first obstacle is that in Maryland, the Division of the Secretary of State does not exist as such. UCC filings are in a different Division as you read on the August 12th NoL. Maryland has its own Department of Assessments and taxation. My first call I was rudely in denial that the SoS could not access the NoL for me. They gave me a number for MDAT though, and listen carefully to the end of the audio to the guy there, Omar because I believe he pulled up the screen and was upset or alarmed. I deleted the pause so you may not really get it. Maybe I should have left the pause because he pulls it up and spent 30 seconds reading I believe. I got Steve at the SoS after that, still in denial and I put Omar's call after that; it should make sense as you listen; Click Here.

A little later I found the exact number for UCC Filings with MDAT and got a similar reaction from the woman, who I had to practically threaten to fire to get a verification that the NoL even existed there! Click Here. Listen carefully. I never get a chance to inquire about, the old one. [3:25 Minute Mark.] It was on my mind when she offered that I could speak to her supervisor so I jumped on that offer, you can imagine why, only for her supervisor never to pick up.

Here is the earlier rendition of the Lien - the August 12th rendition is an Amendment to it - reversing the charge upon the taxpayer as I see it. Of course the IRS being funded by the labor force of America - those subject to conditioning - SDR Certificate supporters who endorse private credit. The IRS is forming a lien against itself in the Amendment but I of course get to revise that interpretation as I learn. The way I see it though, people redeeming lawful money instead of endorsing private credit have undermined the sustainability of the debt currency system to the point where the Treasury liened itself for the national debt as of July 27th - $14.3T. [Can somebody find a link so we can find the national debt on any given day?]

There is some kind of globalization "green" theme there that is a bit perplexing as I write. Look at the end. Thank you for looking into that for us Motla68.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Thank you brain trust! Add this.

Click Here.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-14-11 at 02:01 AM.