You are welcome but there is something hinky. I cannot connect the Dismissal with the Affidavit except that they happened in the same month.

Look closely please and tell me if you get anything. I was just dropping this website when that turned up; meaning there is just too much patriot mythology about birth certificates being funded accounts for my comfort and that people would rather get rude than face the facts about that and develop good rules of evidence. So I posted a request of Randall John yesterday and nothing is turning up yet...

Randall Dean's Verizon Wireless number there has been changed, disconnected or is no longer in service. I know that attorneys can have a Mitchie or similar subscription service to access a lot of state court traffic records over the web....

Nevermind! Except for a good lesson in verifying things for yourselves anyway. I called the clerk at the courthouse there.

Listen here.

I hope that Randall Dean is okay - being that his cell phone is shut off and all. If anybody hears let us know. Also, somebody please order up that case history and share it here. It gets to be bad to have me doing all the verifications around here.