Thread: UnderStanding

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is wonderful to have such ponderings here. I am in a couse called A Course in Miracles that meditates on these things every page.

My thoughts on studying what might seem frivolous to some is that we have a public trust around elastic currency.

IN GOD WE TRUST

A big part of that trust is that the officials exercising authority upon our understanding shall always, upon any indictment grant us the right to understand the nature and cause of the accusation against us. This is an authority we grant by being in social compact.

These days it is difficult to acquire this kind of bonding necessary for the officials to actually be holding this authority in trust. After nearly twenty years of my extensive efforts, and suitors' operating in the brain trust we find John William SUTHERS actually looking like a bank note expressing his trust operation in Denver:

However, his underling is feigning to be bonded by having a Traveler's Insurance policy. We all know how insurance companies are though; when Dan MAY tries to collect they will suddenly discover that his oath of office (bond) is faulty and of course that is not what they cover. At least I feel justified in understanding law that way, since I have seen a police officer render that legal opinion for the Insurance Industry.

I think it is likely that a minor traffic charge will be dropped if you continually persist that, I do not understand. My own experience however tells me that for felony charges one gets shredded through psychological evaluation to find out if you are fit for trial.

But I love developing common mental models through discussion. I just wish I had a bit more time to pick through your posts and give them the reply they deserve.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    I have never reviewed the "Social Pact" as a formal contractual document, which I scratched the surface of when speaking of Mans Law arising from all over the Earth. The theories are far to subjective for me to agree to under Contract. And it appears to further divide the inheritance between brothers and sisters until there is nothing left of the inheritance. I am not party with it. I dont recognize paper, ink, verbiage, seals, and symbols as being any valid instrument of access to the True Trust, for my Consciousness already inhabits the inheritance. Why would I seek remedy for something I already posses?

The term understanding is not to do with the capacity to understand a concept, but for the possible applications of the Compound Word as it might be used in Law. I already have Standing at Law, because I acknowledge my Standing before the Creator, and need no other Judgment upon me. If I am under; as in "below" Standing, then I no longer have Standing. If I dont have Standing in the Court of Men how Can I have Standing in the Court of the Creator? As above so below. As below so above.
    Last edited by Bear Eagle; 09-22-11 at 07:43 AM.