Thread: Elites engage in commerce by proxy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    To me you are in error, Freemen can choose to serve or not to serve and how long to serve, free will to devise his own contracts.
    You need more precision in your writings.
    If this is your personal definition of a TERM, state so.

In most instances, no they can't.
    Most "freemen" waive their rights through contract.
    Most "freemen" couldn't guide their rights and suit through a brown paper sleeve let alone a court.
    Most "freemen" know not the "King's English".
    Most "freemen" hang themselves with their own speech, actions, or deeds.
    Most "freemen" claim to be free then accept the benefits from that which they are seeking to be free of.
    Most "freemen" want to use terms when they don't know anything about the history, origin, or development of the terms which they use.
    Most "freemen" have done no substantive research whether historical or legal that would enable them to become free.
    The above is my opinion and observations over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    Cookie cutter thoughts, boxes , absolutes, ok i get it, you are all about compartmentalization.
    You error again.
    What have you against inquiry?

If you were smart you would learn to develop multidimensional vision.
    Can you see the sub-atomic particles, atoms, the whole, and the different time shifts of the aforementioned at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    To which I disagree about things, so guess will have to agree to disagree on that too. I cannot live that way, whenever I make a motion to do a thing usually have a backup plan in hand ready to go in case changes ever need to be made. Everything is relative. Start at the 3:27 mark on the following video: http://youtu.be/sj3wEoA0AsQ
    Here is an idea:
    Try citing more scholarly research such as treatises or archive documents and less on the YouTube videos.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-09-11 at 11:55 AM.