Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jesse james
    So you support my finding that the W3 is the reporting component.
    Your example of the corporate attorney agreeing to not withhold is the reason you are successful..................not because of lawful money.
    You stopped the W3 reporting!
    Now the issue with johnthetaxist is he thinks by redeeming a payroll check in lawful money stops the employer from reporting the W3 which on the check the deductions have already been deducted and reported somehow magically erases the entry over at the SSA system without a finger pushing a key.
    This is not the case is it because you had the state DOR come after you. The only reason that agency came after you was that agency had some reporting of you going on.
    Thank you for agreeing with me.

Yes I know about commercial law.........as in commerce.
    Every state of the union uses the same civil law, not common law constitution, definition of "state" as you posted. That is how I finally reached about 10 Ctcers who seen the light why CtC is a complete failure and Pete went to jail.
    Me and public defender friend of mine predicted Pete going to jail 3 years prior.......and it happened.
    All "US citizens" by state definition are within the commercial jurisdiction..................that one pulled about 3 ctcers away from Hendrickson.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-11-11 at 12:49 AM.