Oh goodie, we get to play with the "Jesse" awhile yet. Lemme tell ya folks, our STS Club has finally arrived. I believe we now have our very own real live minion of the banking cartel! But of course, judge for yourself...
Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
Now the issue with johnthetaxist is he thinks by redeeming a payroll check in lawful money stops the employer from reporting the W3 which on the check the deductions have already been deducted and reported somehow magically erases the entry over at the SSA system without a finger pushing a key.
Objection. That is not my position, not what I think & not what I said at all. This is an example of MISCONSTRUE. Twist the opponents words into something easily attacked. Typical Famspear.

Thank you for agreeing with me.
Incorrect. We do not agree with you nor your practice at the art of deception. Typical Famspear.

.. Like I told johny cash you havent really accomplished anything as the IRS sees you still earning reportable income.
If the IRS sees me earning income, reported or not, why haven't they come after me 3 plus years later?

Johny cash attributes his success because he is not telling everyone that he has control over the reporting which for the 99.999999999% rest of us is not the case. That in my book is a bit deceiving and untrust worthy.
A psychological warrior would say his opponent is untrustworthy, but your claims are baseless. I don't have control over the client's reporting, they're free to report, but if they do I stop working for them.

.. You may find yourself in the irs crosshairs ..
.. before the IRS hands out 5,000.00 penalties.
.. why CtC is a complete failure and Pete went to jail.
This is FEARMONGERING. The attempt to scare off anyone considering remedy. Typical Quatloser talk.

I remain convinced that Quite simply, "jesse" has no interest in remedy, or freedom. He's an agent of the dark side.