Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
That's it? That's the proof you don't pay taxes nor participate in SS, Jesse? You're comical. The SSA sent me a SS number when I was a teenager, but once I learned I could opt-out of paying into SS by redeeming lawful money, I did. And it worked. I haven't owed, nor paid, employment taxes nor income taxes in years. You appear to be suggesting the statutory route into "wages" is solely responsible for SS tax. Do you think the banksters running this scam have laid out the true nature of their currency scam for all to see?

The question in my mind is... what will you do when it hits the fan Jesse? You can't hide your role in support of this decades old scam. Do you plan to hide from the truth commission? In what corner of the globe?
Thats it .....what?
Who are you to think you can demand me to show you something?
I've shown how the IRS assesses a tax and this endorsement idea after the fact isnt gonna stop them when you have deductions being withheld. Thats my point!
None of you have realized this and just want to argue.

It doesnt matter what you use to get out of participating. The bottom line is you must stop having W3's reported other wise you are having information being reported to the SSA which the IRS uses to determine a refund or deficiency.

So what do you tell people who have deductions taken out and tell them to put exempt on the W4 for no withholdings and endorse their paychecks to rceive lawful money?
You dont realize that the employer is still matching his percentage he required to match for FICA and thats leaving a door wide open for the IRS to come and investigate.
That to me is misleading.

Here an example, lets say a fellow decides to endsorse his paycheck to redeem lawful money and his employer is matching and reporting what his 3121(a) "wages" along with 3401(a) "wages".
Now hes endorsing the check, receiving lawful money and saved enough up to pay fopr a truck out right.
Now a year goes by and the IRS sends him a letter stating he had income the following year and didnt file. So over a course of a few letters the IRS decides to come by and seize the truck for payment of delinquent taxes.
But the truck was paid for with lawful money which is techically lawfully his and cannot be seized because it was paid for with lawful money.
Now what?