Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    What you call my opinion is based on the law and operation of agencies. I dont give a hoot about you as you have the W4 terminated which is my whole premise which is based on fact, law and operation.
    I give a hoot for those who take advice thats not fully thought out. You advise on redeeming lawful money will magically somehow erase the liabilty of those who still have reporting going on.
    Lawful money will not help them when the collection hammer falls on them. Take my scenario of the truck being paid out right and the IRS seizing it because the redeeming didnt stop the employer from matching FICA which throws up red flags in the reporting system.
    But you are just gonna ignore the hammer for those who receive the seizing hammer..........thats a real nice considerate fella you turned out to be.
    And you will have no idea how to help them nor care!
    You'll drop the ball and call it a conspiracy.................like it happens all the time.
    oh ok like that makes a lot of sense? you do not give a hoot about people whose thoughts you cannot control, but you do give a hoot about people who you can control their thoughts.

There is no magic about lawful money, I have showed law and operation of agencies just as you have. Being that they are an agent of government, a department is not confined to one title or the other, if one title applies, they all apply. I showed you how title 31 makes reference to title 26, have also even seen people have success using title 15 with IRS.

The hammer falls down on us all eventually, that is just life. It is how you deal with it which makes you or breaks you. People do the work and actually study I am happy to answer questions, but people who come to me and say I have to go to court tomorrow what should I say, of course no cannot help someone like that. Nobody is immune from life's experiences, paid my dues through the learning experiences myself, even spent a day in jail once. You fight them you have to be prepared to suffer the consequences or get a competent attorney if such beast exists.

It is just ink on paper, it is not man. People got to open their mind to greater possibilities and get out of the bubble they live in of compartmentalized thought, expand the horizons. Bills are ink on paper, FRNS are ink on paper, receipts are ink on paper, what do they all have in common? They are all securities.
    Male, female, young, old, black, white , olive , yellow people all have blood that runs red, yet everyone is so quick to sue everyone else and lose their mind over government paper ownership, one thing is for sure though, you cannot eat most of it.
    When you accept that it is not always someone else's fault and face your own true liabilities you earn a little well deserved liberty in your life.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-13-11 at 02:25 AM.