Yes, but not as a owner or trustee though, only a user. It all belongs to the server who is hosting. Granting username to the server(trustee) who then returns the benefit of your communication.

Consider the treasury in similar fashion, just the recycling of credit. Me holder (possessor) of the equity, treasury is holder (possessor) of the credit, it is all given for the glory of God (Yehovah),
as elected on form 8832, without signatures. Grantors need not sign.

Keep making them discoveries, don't be afraid to venture outside of the box a little, it is not an overnight thing for sure. Everyone has their own timing, it is sort of a 12 step program to reconditioning the mind again, letting it all go can be quite a journey in itself.
MJ and i had butted heads a couple times over this too, one time did not hear from him for about 2 months and then he contacted me with this epiphany and showed back up at a local meeting again, now he is pretty much flying solo and doing an excellent job at it.

Keep me up to date as the light bulbs come on, I like hearing that from people, it is one of the reasons why I do what I do.