Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
Ok .....seriously?
You cannot go into reading law beleiving a conspiracy exists!
This is exactly what hendrickson did to mold his theory around the law turning it into baited mumbo jumbo!
All this says:

The reserve system is a big comglamerate of bankers that Congress allowed to replace the US Treasury money issueing system (checks and balances). This board of governors under discretion (checks and balances) authorizes dollars to go to central banks through reserve agents (more checks and balances) to be distributed to member banks and credit unions and such for you for paying debt, taxes, customs and so forth.
Heck they have to issue more fiat as every week millions of Americans were getting paid (trading their labor for a service) with a check that never before did money exist until they "drawn" against the paycheck.
This is as simple as reading "see spot run" for Christs sake!

And you guys think theres a conspiracy?
Werent you listening before when I said between 1913 ( the year the reserve act was enacted) and 1935 ramping up to 1940 that most Americans didnt pay any income tax and earlier than 1913. They didnt pay income taxes because they didnt volunteer themselves into the system until they applied for a ssn.
Check the IRS website....they will tell you ten of millions of Americans didnt pay any income taxes prior 1940 to the conception of this country.
So you have roughly between 1913 and 1935 ramping up to 1940 where a majority of Americans didnt pay any income taxes.
So history is saying you have a big obstacle (1913 to 1940) to overcome in order for this conspiracy theory to hold any creditability!
I'm disappointed in you jesse james. I had hoped you would honestly attempt to answer my questions.
Ignoring a part of 12 USC 411 just because it doesn't fit your story just doesn't cut it.

Do you know Pete HENDRICKSON so well that you can be sure he was looking for a conspiracy when he researched the IRC?
What makes you think that anybody here would read the IRC because they are looking for a conspiracy?

I have some more questions for you:

What do you mean by "checks and balances"?

Who or what authorized Congress "to replace the US Treasury money issueing (sic) system" with the Federal Reserve System?

Don't let me down jesse james; this thread was moving along nicely until you got dodgy.