Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
What does this have to do with the price of tea in china?
Consensus tollit errorem. Consent removes or obviates a mistake.

Disparata non debent jungi. Unequal things ought not to be joined.

Consentientes et agentes pari poenÉ plectentur. Those consenting and those perpetrating are embraced in the same punishment

What does one consent to, what does one recognize? one is not a citizen just for being born.
Just as a bible has been open to so many interpretation so does statutes or authority of constitution depending on what judge you get. The inside of that courthouse has many jurisdictions. One must ask theirselves... what came first to the best of their knowledge, that be the organic law in which one has a choice to accept , consent to, recognize. It has become quite clear that the constitution of your beliefs are not the same as most of ours when it comes to this thread. What works for one does not always work for the other, Those are corporate statutes, unless one does not consent to being a statutory employee one will always be persued and usually loose.
Someone so attached to these things have not the faintest clue that one can practically say I am exempt because I say I am exempt.