Thread: Court Honors AND Acknowledges Refusal For Cause

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The repository is a case file opened in district court. Through the saving to suitors clause, this gives us access to common law courts, which, to my knowledge the district court judges cannot preside over. Hence by filing paper work in this case file, it becomes the court of record. From what I have seen the courts and federal employees seem to take paper work submitted to them and to the case file much more seriously, and with less hanky panky, as a record is being established as to the events and what has transpired. Some states allow you to just open a case file for $39 others like Hawaii do not allow miscellaneous filing, hence the LOR for around $350 ddollars. I think the most enjoyable aspect during my case was R4Cing the judges dismissal of the case and then issuing a default judgement for failure to respond within 20 days. Call me weird but there is something really satisfying about telling a judge to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. lol. I know not very peaceful, but what can I say. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 11-26-11 at 08:34 AM.