Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    P.S.

I should add though, in defense of Anthony Joseph's stance that the way you have described this, the woman could have simply sent a check or money order and produced the exact documents as "evidence" you present here. To appease both of you I implore all readers to consider Rules of Evidence as we hear whatever anybody wants to write here. And AJ was proper to call a fellow member on declaring the documents presented as "evidence" - it just stirred up a fit that required mopping up by Admin.

From what I am reading Motla68, the woman sent a check, and would have gotten a zero setoff from that alone, which we see here. What we need to see for evidence would be the same amount on the refund check sent back to her by the State of NC. You have left us, who know about Rules of Evidence to believe she got a Refund for her tax money and I think what AJ was saying is that We Don't. It is not calling you a liar or fraud, it is that you have to accept that we are courts of competent jurisdiction. While I find it plausible, it is useless.

Here is an example of the Treasury Direct Account in a process-to-results evidence package. However, read how the Result page reserved the right to resume billing. I hear they did. We (a suitor) tried this on a nearly identical situation - even better in that it was the Government Student Loan program for $5K. We put it in front of the US Clerk for evidence repository only, who made legal decisions and other inappriate flaws in the Record, so much so that it indicated that the account should have been Setoff, and it was at one point in the reporting. However, after the clerk of court fudged it up, the billing resumed and we had to call the experiment inconclusive.

The next two images are only tangentially related, in my opinion.

A newspaper article and even Senate Reports are only explanatory material at best.

This last image of yours:

I am familiar with that image from ThinkFreeForums - Continued...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-16-11 at 05:41 PM.