LOL! Quite an entertaining assumption and opinion about me. But I did not reference any one specific user on that post as you have. There is not hate here, I don't blame the people I blame the system. Technology has provided so many conveniences for us it is ridiculous, even this box here we use to communicate with is a poor substitute for real communication, complacency is at a all time high and keeps increasing. It is just another reason I plan on spending less time on these groups and more time of my own studies that have fallen behind on. I have a friend from Texas coming into town tonight for a couple days and we are going to do real communication.

I am impressed with such things as this one show on the discovery channel about Gold Mining, a 16 year old boy took over his grandfather's gold mine claim to try and keep it going on his summer break, instead of going to get a drivers license he just jumps on that heavy equipment and learns as he goes, even mostly manages the whole place himself. He does not make complaints much and bites his tongue on excuses and just does it, if he cannot do it then he spends time trying to figure out how to do it.