Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Which is a style that compliments ours - speaking for suitors. We are rather a brain trust; with me in the middle as intelligence nexus and a great memory. I am in the middle of suitors, courts of competent jurisdiction who are sensory nodes sharing with me their experiences mostly with setting up the evidence repository through a LoR template. The objective is to utilize remedy, already written into the law, simply and effectively - forming explanations of doing so on a seventh grade level in the fewest words possible. One great thing about being within the brain trust is that one seldom repeats any mistake twice and the mistakes are few and far between especially in the last five years that we have been incorporating redemption of lawful money.
It is great to have you here Motla68!
Thanks for the welcome.

I would like to point out in your methods you say seventh grade level, but I have seen a couple episodes of a TV show called " are you smarter then a 5th grader? "
At least half if not more never make it through to the end. So if this is your target audience you might need to step it down a couple more notches to help people grow.
You may not agree with this, but just to let you know where I am coming from. Templates and cookie cutter manuevers limit the audiences ability to freely think, thus
when a curve ball comes out from no where and they experience something that they were never told how to handle the brain locks up and bad things happen.
The ability to let people make mistakes allows them a great learning experience that will stay with them throughout their lives.
On the lawful money thing though I am with you there, for it provides a conveyance for local sustainability within our own country, common cause for like minded people.

Great scene, I like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JizGkM6gbvQ