Thread: COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I imagine this thread will invoke many opinions and comments and that is what I am after. I seek truth above all else and so I offer this debate as perhaps one of the most important steps to be taken in order to secure one's inherent right to highest and indefeasible title to the property of the land (flesh-body-dust) that one's spirit inhabits while on earth.

It has been opined and offered by some that the COLB (Certificate of Live Birth) and BC (Birth Certificate) is a grant DEED of property (land) rights to the fleshly body (dust) our eternal soul and spirit calls "home" (our temple). The NAME of this "landed estate" is called FIRST MIDDLE LAST (True Name + SURNAME). What apparantly happened is that our daddies (natural fathers) granted us a landed estate of land and property when we were born into this world. This DEED to the property is known as the COLB or BC. It was registered with the STATE of "birth" and held in ward until such time that the STATE determined either incompetence or a willigness to allow the STATE to control this estate as an abandoned claim or an intentional GRANT to the STATE for safekeeping and guardianship. After seven years of "slience" the living being is considered "Lost at Sea" and the "vessel" known as FIRST MIDDLE LAST becomes a ward of the STATE.

Our lack of acknowledgement and acceptance of this DEED keeps the estate in limbo; defective and ripe for liens and foreign claims. The STATE will "collect" and harness as much energy and sweat equity that the unwitting and incompetent "lost soul" will offer through adhesion contracts and express trust agreements which are conditioned into the soul's mind as normative practice in this day and age.

In order to break this chain of voluntary enslavement, we must EXECUTE the DEED by lawful acceptance and acknowledgement; forming the competent and lawful record around this event. We must accept the original grant from our natural fathers as grantees to the land (body) created by mommy and daddy. This means recording the acceptance and acknowledgement of the DEEDs (COLB and BC) at the county level (where the land now exists) and notify all relevent parties that the presumed "Lost at SEA" soul is in fact ALIVE and well and ready to rightfully accept the grant and claim the dominion and inheritance bestowed upon him or her by and through the Almighty Creator and Ultimate OWNER of ALL things - Yehovah Elohim.

It is the precise process of this action to be taken which still evades me somewhat. I am trying to figure out the proper and lawful method and mechanism to perform this acknowledgement and declaration in order to leave NO DOUBT as to the veracity, and Divine foundation, of this truth.

Again, I offer this as an opportunity of discussion and debate; relying on the experience, intelligence and the passion for the truth above all else of the members of this forum.

All comments and opinions are encouraged and welcome.
    For one to comprehend what is going on Within a DEED one must know Standing, Status, What is being Granted, and what can be received as Grantee. The capacity of a Grantee and the nature of the Trust Law and Estate wherein the Grant is conveyed, sold or transferred.

SEIGNIOR or SEIGNEUR. Among the feudists, this name signified lord of the fee. F. N. B. 23. The most extended signification of this word includes not only a lord or peer of parliament, but is applied to the owner or proprietor of a thing; hence, the owner of a hawk, and the master of a fishing vessel, is called a seigneur. 37 Edw. Ill. c. 19; Barr. on the Stat. 258.

SEIGNIORY, Eng. law. The rights of a lord as such, in lands. Swinb. 174.

SEISIN, estates. The possession of an estate of freebold. 8 N. H. Rep. 57; 3 Hamm. 220; 8 Litt. 134; 4 Mass. 408. Seisin was used in contradistinction to that precarious kind of possession by which tenants in villenage held their lands, which was considered to be the possession of their lords in, whom the freehold continued.

5. The actual seisin of an estate may be lost by the forcible entry of a stranger who thereby ousts or dispossesses the owner this act is called a disseisin. (q. v.)

VILLEINAGE. the tenure by which a villein held land and tenements from a lord.

Comment by MJ: Typically the Tenure was in Husbandry [farming], knights service, or ecclessia.

VILLEIN, Engl. law. A species of slave during the feudal times.'

2. The feudal villein of the lowest order was unprotected as to property, and subjected to the post ignoble services; but his circumstances were very different from the slave of the southern states, for no person was, in the eye of the law, a villein, except as to his master; in relation to all other persons he was a freeman. Litt. Ten. s. 189, 190; Hallam's View of the Middle Ages, vol. i. 122, 124; vol. ii. 199.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!