Thread: can you prove your identity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Proficiently spoken: MJ could have not said it any better when anyone asks: “I want to know your Title and your Office.”

That’s all they need to know.

Man laws such as “Stop and identify” statutes that allow police to detain persons reasonably suspected of involvement in a crime and some utter it unconstitutionally vague.

From Shuftin’s post posed a good question, How does one "Identify" oneself?

Unfortunately from Joni’s difficulty we see things in a different light in a way to live righteously in understanding.

Isn’t it easier to follow the “Ten Commandments” that trying to follow mans laws they have to reference from volumes of books?

Everyone has their own theme it just how you carry it that counts.
    I was asked a couple years back "What is the address of your office"? I answered in light of this:

Exo 1:16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

Exo 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons.

Eze 44:13 And they shall not come near unto me, to do the office of a priest unto me, nor to come near to any of my holy things, in the most holy place: but they shall bear their shame, and their abominations which they have committed.

Psa 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

The one in the office PERFORMS - Trustee. The physical address sought was one to Locate said office within a particular Trust Boundary. Therefore, that goes to Jurisdiction.

But we have not even come close to Identity. Let me be Blunt. You cannot even identify yourself. Because even if you say you can - I can show that Memory is your basis and even that can be tampered with.

"He appears to be Michael Joseph" is the correct statement - for noone, even Michael Joseph can be absolutely sure. Therefore since Identity is impossible, the Rules or Bylaws regulate the OFFICE. Said Office is one of Trustee. However so that you can see boxes within boxes....what if one trustee performs for another? Is not one of those trustees a Beneficiary? See now the Public Trust?

I love you all, welcome to my Trust! Love breaks down this Secular Humanism that is Trusting in Man. Nimrod being the father of it. For in those days, men began to Profane the name of Yehovah. And they began to trust in their NEW GOD - The Kingdom and Government of Nimrod! Which is to say the OFFICE of the King and the Office of the Trustee.

1st Samuel 8 - We want a king we can see, like all the other nations. Those five smooth stones - Senses. They will trick you for they are unreliable.

But i often stray in tangency, back to the point....Since I cannot identify you, I want to know your office, because tomorrow a new man may show up to my construction site, but he had best be performing the same OFFICE.

Shalom,
    michael joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-23-11 at 07:04 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!