Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    You're welcome David.

To the quatloser (Minister of Perception):
    HA! I imagine you behaving similar when you lost at checkers as a child. You're comical with the ranting, word-twisting & fearmongering. (You may think its fearmongering and word-twisting when logic and common sense are used) To put it another way, I don't believe you Jesse. (we all know this but you arent beleivable) You claim to have escaped Social Security participation but if so, you must not have explained it clearly; it doesn't stick with me. (it doesnt stick with you because you havent exercised logic and common sense with the issue)
    Yes, I work for myself; been quite clear about that. (No, no you havent been clear about that. It took quite a few posts to get it out of you and yet you still parade yourself around as if you are successful, but the truth is, you are only successful because you control the reporting which isnt saying much about your CtC returns or Merrills premise) Everyone has a right to work, trade and contract (or not) with whomever they wish. I prefer not to contract with clients who issue info reports that create the presumption of statutory INCOME, to the SSA. ( See that wasnt hard to be honest and admit the truth that its the lack of reporting that has gotten you this far) My lawful money in exchange for work is not statutory income. ("income" is defined in the IRC which the 1# on that list is "services" from what ever source. Social Security defines "service" as the 3121(a) "wages" you get paid in respect to SS "employment". So if you are not being reporting to the SSA, like you having control of such reporting, then the IRS has nothing reported as "income" in their system of records. So you are premature to say you are successful. I think you're mistaken that ".. all IRS data comes from the SSA." (no I have not mistaken the regulation one bit................its a bonified black and white regulation. I think its you who doesnt want to see the truth of the regulation which you bury your head in the sand to. Remember me asking you numberous times to be honest with yourself?) You know that you can't establish a bank account without a SSN or TIN. (banks use the number for two reasons.........reporting interest and identification......thats it nothing else) This way any endorsed credit from the (private) Federal Reserve can be tracked. (only interest from an interest bearing account is tracked. Dont fool yourself!) Will the account-holder use the public side or the private side? Will he/she be depositing money in "one of the new forms" that Congress & FDR hoodwinked the nation into?

As for bovine excrement, I'll let the reader determine who's spreading it. As for the DoJ/IRS, you've threatened me with a good time for what... 3 years now? Bring it on! I'm not afraid of you or the IRS; the law is on my side. (you really are paranoid arent you.........I'm not who you would like me to be. I was the 28th person to register to losthorizons under "hippy". Some might remember me but most of the good thinkers and questioners have been banned from LH because to much information was coming to light that the CtC thesis was very much falling apart. Pete couldnt have that so he banned a lot of people who questioned him.)Yes the ego is powerful, and dangerous if not harnessed. I use mine to generate bitcoin

And you J, are running out of time. You must choose a side, there will be no neutral. Continue in your oppression, or join the pebblepeople in our dreams of freedom.

Last edited by jesse james; 01-11-12 at 01:18 AM.