Thread: Hello Hello!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It's a pleasure to have you here. Some people have managed to get their demand started before the first paycheck of 2012 so they don't have to calculated out the withholdings they don't get back. So if you have gotten a paycheck look at the paystub and the amount of withholdings to date. That is about the amount you owe if you start redeeming lawful money with the next paycheck you get.

Don't involve your boss or anybody at work. Just make your demands and in 2013 file accordingly.
    Ok I think I understand LoR a little bit better now. It is a suit, where you as the plaintiff, are filing against someone that has slandered you and caused defacement that has no backing. This is done after said slander has taken place. So you act according to your intent, and the LoR sets the record straight. Are there any precautionary steps one can do before slander is even attempted, assuming they will continue to do as they have in the past, in order to make it known what your intent is to the public? And around and around we go this rollercoaster of a ride called life has just made a sharp U-turn...Got to love knowledge. Now if I could only find a mop big enough to clean up my mess...
    Last edited by Pfunk; 01-31-12 at 03:44 AM.