Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Indeed a profundity about cestui que vie trust!

Albeit a debtor form, I think the entire problem is that you cannot make the electronic assessment program you are using function without error while claiming your withholdings back as refund on your return. Otherwise I may not be the guy to ask because I have not filled out a 1040 Form since long before they were electronical items that would insert See Attached.

I think you should put a stamp by See Attached and attach your copies of the Demands; either all of them or maybe three, the beginning of the tax year, middle and end. Need a stamp?

Regards,

David Merrill.
Sorry for confusion. The "refund" due is from 2010. The question I originally posted is for an initial filing for 2011. I may just leave the software to read "See Attached" and above it stamp my red stamp that reads "DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PER TITLE 12 U.S.C. 411." I also fully intend on including a copy of EVERY transaction for 2011.

Motla, I have read some of your posts over the past year and have to say you are on another level compared to this soul. But thanks for the comments. Hopefully I can catch up to all of you in due time.