Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I spot a comment above that the court would not allow something on the record.
David, this is entirely "administrative" -- not even "traffic court" has heard the matter. The administrative persons (whoever they are or represent) have been provided notice and evidence of no signature; and my demand for proof of signature has been ignored (i.e. they admitted none exists). Their statutory administrative state of affairs (not UCC) expressly recognizes a reservation of rights may be made and that words such as "without prejudice" suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Meanwhile the judge is arranging what you are requesting with your Not Guilty plea (arraignment).
There has been no plea whatsoever. Again, this is entirely an administrative effort to "suspend" the "license." Nothing more at this time, so allocution is premature.

My position is, by issuing the "license" "without prejudice" and "at arm's length" (no fiduciary duties), it is not a "license" per se, but merely 1) evidence I am competent steering a car, and 2) serves as means of comity between myself and their foreign revenue collectors (aka. "cops"). Neither it nor I are subject to the laws of "this state" or administrative suspension -- they agreed to this and now they're attempting to violate that agreement.