Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is not very appealing to a wife and I should say most people. I like to backpack and enjoy that, especially the hot shower after.

We have a brain trust of suitors and this is the closest I have ever come to advertising, this Website. It is all referral up to now except two or three from SJC. I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened.
    LOL! Thus, my allusion to the "fed by ravens" in my post.

I did happen upon one thing during this thread, Jesus (so far as the record of the New Testament) never is shown to have handled money Himself.

For the Temple TAX, He commissioned Paul to cast the net into the sea. The fish had the coins for that TAX in its mouth (a cool redemption from the sea of non-floating currency I might add) to pay the TAX for both Jesus and Paul.

Also, Judas is reported to be the Treasurer for the troop/brain trust and paying for its obligations.

Does anyone else find it interesting that when redeeming lawful money, my Obligation to pay is correctly and similarly remanded to the Treasurer [of the US TRUST]?
    Last edited by martin earl; 03-18-11 at 07:06 PM.