Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
Thanks to David and [a few] others who have shown me the lawful way to control all my contact/covenants in my true name and with a reservation of my Creator given rights. I do not serve mammon, but I do allow mammon to serve me, lawfully.
I see no issue with that.

Peace be with you as well.
martin
I am glad you said all that in responses to quote and that it did not come from me. now people have some evidence to go by if those words ever came out of my fingers.
Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

I have a private contract of performance with the county sheriff has hinted in my last post. I might be why he is so nice to me right now, I even got a christmas card from his private home that same year. Of course I cannot show any of that here or it would not be private.. correct?

Yeah man, getting the wife on board I agree is a big issue. She would not come to the garden co-op to help us out, but of course she enjoyed the fruits of the labor. This year I decided to plant a bunch of stuff here at the camp so al she has to do is water and harvest. It is the little things that we do that can bring our wives to this kind of thinking.

As noted above I hear you on contractual performance, technically they should do otherwise but a lot of them are out of abeyance of the usufruct, enforcement is a tricky situation on this, if you do the wrong thing then you become a subject of their statutes, so all we can do is give notice where notice should be given and let God take care of the rest, anything else we be the light and attract others to it.

We have found some evidence that actually a " authenticated " certificate of live birth also operates as a passport, I hear stories so am now In the process of trying to prove that out for myself and once done I can show the proof everyone requests.

John 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Keep up the good study, truth in action will be revealed to you when it is time.

Have a great day.