I would also add to the instrument

1. Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.

2. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance under this Agreement (other than for delay in the payment of money due and payable hereunder) to the extent said failures or delays are proximately caused (I) by causes beyond that party's reasonable control and occurring without its fault or negligence, including, without limitation, failure of suppliers, subcontractors, and carriers, or party to substantially meet its performance obligations under this Agreement, provided that, as a condition to the claim of nonliability, the party experiencing the difficulty shall give the other prompt written notice, with full details following the occurrence of the cause relied upon. Dates by which performance obligations are scheduled to be met will be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost due to any delay so caused.

It baffles me that internal revenue service is not an agency of our united states government or that it can?t be found in the codes of a trained "citizen" who are supposed to abide by titles and codes.

Digging A little deeper helps you clarify not in Title 31 , Title 5 , located it's here:

Find revenue agent and you see that a notice and demand should also be sent to the Department of the Treasury if you want to cover additional trust bases.

What desirable nature is a title if it does not apply meaningful words to a trust?