Thread: Lakhovsky Coil

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thing about network cables, is that not all have a high copper content. The ones that I tried didn't have corrosion on the exposed areas from what I could tell and were copper. Copper is what is called for as opposed to steel or Al or low-copper alloys. Shorter lengths of solid copper wire seem to be far more effective than something like network cable or extremely long lengths of wire. Children that didn't know the purpose reported improvement in feeling and known health problems started disappearing within a week or so but this was with short, corrosion free 12 AWG insulated copper wire. Just FYI. He told me that he doesn't feel grumpy anymore that he feels really happy.

Interestingly enough, Copper is in the same column on the Periodic Table with Gold and Silver. Either way, Lakhovsky Coils are at least an interesting concept. Also if you are extremely healthy, you might not notice any results at all. But I suspect extremely long lengths of wire to not be as effective as shorter lengths. But everyone had fun trying , right?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-22-12 at 04:53 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.