Thread: Article: The Culling of Humanity

The system can be a double edged sword it seems, on one end in defense every man has a right to life, but on the other edge for the general masses they have no clue what they are getting themselves into by calling this their right to citizenship, in this prospective you could say if is the Kavorkian error, your right to death with being experimented upon like ginni pigs as they accept the welfare trust:

Unicef in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBmj_uYf9F8
    ( The preverbial golden carrot with a catch )

On the other hand if they play their card right and wake up to what is happening, they can govern the government on how much access the government can have in their life. This will not happen though if nobody
    is there to teach them.

My brother and sister in law live in Brazil for over 15 years, they are missionaries there and 3 of their 4 kids were born there, they have help from people here in the states, but not all there have that kind of luxury.
    With world economy the way it is I way out in my mind the justification of someone putting their family through suffarage like that, is it worth it? Then again who will teach them inhabitants down there if nobody else will?

Peace to all this day.