Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
My proposition is that once one begins to redeem lawful money, that they can apply remedy retroactively by one or both methods.

1) Stand on the accusation of Fraud by Omission. That is that the contract demanding Information and Self-Assessment (1040 Form) is vitiated by that fraud and that our civics teachers, parents and bank tellers are not to blame for the fraud, but rather are victims of the same fraud.

2) Stand on being a peaceful inhabitant. There has been some discussion here about that - being a conduit and allowing the State (by militant occupation) own the assets, but give you the usage. This involves volunteering to help the trustee settle up the account, after establishing that you know of the remedy and are consistently applying it. There is some evidence that this will "Satisfy" the IRS or DoR agent and cause setoff even for tax years prior to when the suitor began to redeem lawful money.
The above is from post #1 in this thread, and this much I actually understand. "Fraud vitiates everything." I hope so. So in my next letter to my Senator who offered to help me, only to send everything to the Taxpayer Advocate, I plan to give a notice of revocation for all previous returns, (without apology, it seems silly to me to apologize to the criminals who defrauded me) and submit new returns as if I had not been the victim of fraud by omission. I will also humor them in their interpretation of the code and enter the exact W-2 amounts, only to deduct them later with my lawful money redemption claim. After all, that is what I would have done from my first paycheck had I not been so victimized. Maybe this will get me out of the "no soup for YOU!" club at last.

As for the name stuff, it reminds me of an old Doors tune- "no one remembers your name, when you're strange."